Diesel Mechanic - Ellenwood GA
Ellenwood, GA 37421
$1500 SIGN ON
Want to work for a stable company that offers GREAT PAY and GREAT BENEFITS?
We are hiring a diesel mechanic for our shop Ellenwood, GA. The Diesel mechanic will be responsible for general repairs and PMs on class 7 and class 8 trucks including Freightliners Peterbilts and Kenworths. Repairs include HVAC, oil changes, tires, trailers and hydraulics as well as basic repairs to engines, transmissions and brakes.
- At least 3 years experience as a Diesel Mechanic
- Heavy equipment or large vehicle experience required
- Experience on DD or Cummins engines preferred
- Transmission and Air Brake experience preferred
- CDL preferred
- Must have 1 year of DOT experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- $1500 Sign on
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great company with great growth potential
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Certificate reimbursement
- Career planning
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Competitive Pay
Meet Your Recruiter
Maren has been in the staffing industry since 2007 where she has had experience in several disciplines including Accounting, Clerical, Information Technology, Health Care and now Diesel Technology. Maren started in the industry as a Staffing Manager, then was promoted to Division Director before becoming a Managing Director. In 2016, Maren, along side former CEO, Chuck Stamford, started VITUS Search Group.